So you think you are a person of integrity, there is a very easy way to check yourself.
1. Do you cheat on your taxes?
2. Do you tell white lies then dismiss it with excuses like, “Everybody does it” or “I didn’t want to hurt you.”
3. Do you do what you say and mean what you do? Is your word your honor?
4. Do you follow haters and vitriolic people in social media?
5. Do you celebrate or support killing, hating, wrong doing or mean spirited posts or people?
6. Do you hide things from anyone close to you like your cell phone or iPad?
7. Do you make excuses for bad behavior in you or others?
8. Do you enjoy television shows or movies which celebrate bad behavior, dysfunction or violence?
9. Do you do the right thing when no one is looking?
10. Are you loyal? Do you have your friends back?
Integrity is paramount to character and with society rapidly descending into a constant stream of bad behavior, there has never been a better time to check your integrity and rise to the top of the barrel like cream. You may not realize it but you are creating negative karma for yourself if your integrity is wavering. What goes out will return and with far more intensity. Take yourself to task and walk the walk or be subject to the onslaught of others doing to you what you are doing to yourself.
~Ariaa Jaeger, Ariaa.com