The season of transformation is upon us, happy Autumn! As we enter a season filled with color and vibrancy, symbolic in the metamorphosis of foliage and trees, it mirrors the transition so many people are making. My colleagues and I have been undergoing changes which if spoken out loud to those who are spiritually sleeping, would have the men in white coats stalking us. Many of us are dropping off in 3 hour states which when we wake have us feeling as though we are not fully present. Many are dreaming of challenging, radical events soon to come and many are complaining of dizziness, heaviness, leaky eyes (spontaneous crying) and aches and pains too general to label. Many are seeing angels in the room as if they are waiting to take us away, ha ha and many are simply having trouble being around large crowds of people or have become hypersensitive to noise. These are all symptoms of evolution and gaining more insight, more spiritual gifts and developing a higher frequency through detachment and a more non emotional state. Spiritually evolved souls do not pine over what might have been or regret what comes. We simply acknowledge that though at times it may be emotionally draining and upsetting, we recognize the divinity in the chaos and we see the perfection in the imperfect. We honor that even though we may not understand it, everything really is unfolding exactly the way it should to evolve humankind and to cause greater LOVE to flow into the most indifferent of men. Be at peace with things you do not understand and try to surrender to the flow of changes you are undergoing. Meditate, take long walks in nature as this beautiful season offers you beauty in depths which feed the soul and do just that FEED YOUR SOUL not your mind during spiritual changes. You will evolve to be more than you can imagine, more than you can dream. Wishing you an AUTUMN full of LOVE and TRANSFORMATION ~ Ariaa Jaeger Ariaaisms Spiritual Food for the Soul – Ariaa.com
“10 Things People Will Not Tell You About Social Media.”
Social media is now as much of a fixture in our lives as electricity and the Kardashians. Over the past 5 years the surge in new social media sites and the need to participate in the majority of them has become as popular as baseball. While the benefits of social media are many, there are many down sides to being a part of the community at large, but most will shy away from mentioning it for fear of being black-listed.
While my own personal experience has been both a blessing and a curse, like many I continue to navigate the waters of sites which are constantly compromising privacy and have become more and more intrusive, as their popularity increases. There is an additional anomaly occurring which is far more familiar to human nature and sadly, social media has made it ever more possible. Bullying, spamming, cheating on a spouse or mate and falsely accusing others has become a new sport. It is so comparable to ancient Rome where gladiators took turns at slaying the disenfranchised, while the blood thirsty fed from the drama.
What’s more disturbing is the lack of character in those who are too cowardly to block or report haters, spammers and the like. They either fear the hate will be hurled onto them or they have their own agenda about spamming or they simply don’t care. The cheating arena grows larger every day too. Many articles have been written about the number of marriages and relationships which break up as a result of social media. But now we hear that the CIA has been monitoring our emails and social media activity which takes it to a whole new level.
The facts are simple;
- If you are in social media you have NO privacy no matter what you adjust your settings to.
- If you are in social media expect to have detractors, it will help prepare you for the shock of total strangers bastardizing your name and character assassinating you, just because you exist.
- If you are in social media expect to have men and women hit on you and grasp that most of these are either fake accounts or are people who you would never want to get involved with if you ran into them in your local community.
- If you are in social media expect your pictures to be stolen and used for fake accounts or worse, nothing is sacred to thieves, scammers and spammers.
- If you are in social media, expect your account will be hacked at some time or another if you do not routinely change your password frequently to something complicated and unpredictable.
- If you are in social media expect to be stalked. There is always someone who thinks they are in love with you whether you are male or female.
- If you are in social media, have some self-respect and don’t post when you are upset, angry, sick, obsessing, ranting or making attempts at political suicide. Very few people want to engage with someone like that. Remember that everything you post in social media is there for an eternity.
- If you are in social media, have courage and try to affect some good and stand for something meaningful. Share your gifts, your wisdom, inspirational quotes or blogs, or share charities and help raise money and awareness. “With so many in need, so many are needed!”
- If you are in social media, be discerning. Do not follow or friend anyone who could be interpreted as a reflection of your consciousness. If you follow haters, spammers, bullies, trash talkers, negative people or oversexed, damaged souls, who post nude pictures of themselves, then somewhere in you, something needs a’fixin’.
And finally, if you are in social media, you are on your own. If you are bullied, threatened, if your art or work is stolen, if your pictures and content are stolen, if you are played for romance, sex, or are scammed out of money, social sites will not protect you. While you do have legal recourse in many of these areas, you will have to rely on yourself in taking action against the perpetrators.